Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Policies and Practices for Online Teaching

In today's discussion, I want to focus on policies and practices for online teaching. I plan to focus on the award-winning online program at the University of Illinois at Springfield (UIS).

This is a so-called presentation blog, and each blog posting deals with a separate topic that I would like to cover. Note that anyone can post a comment on any of the individual blog postings.

My goal is to help the CAFDN session participants understand what is needed to develop and to deliver high-quality online courses and programs.

3 comments:

  1. Great subject. I have been playing around with the idea of the comment structure recently.
    I think now Internet user are increasing day by day so company are preferring online marketing now.
    I think that Marketing Online is still the best choice, cause we have high ROI´s with less investments, especially with SEO.
    Thanks.
    I was just thinking about Online Marketing and you've really helped out. Thanks!That was a really very good article. I am glad to know. Thanks!

    online teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word study taught

    Teachers then test students' pattern knowledge rather than their ability to memorize single words. For example, a teacher might have students work with twenty words during a word study cycle and then randomly test students on ten of those words. In word study, teachers encourage students to compare and contrast features in words. One common method for doing so is by having students sort words. Word study provides students with opportunities to investigate and understand the patterns in words. Knowledge of these patterns means that students needn't learn to spell one word at a time.
    Blog Online Education and Teaching Courses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are
    offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

    Online Courses

    ReplyDelete